45 minutes south of Roscoff
45 minutes from Brest airport
30 minutes from Morlaix train station
Crêperie – dine in the ambience of the beamed ceilings and open fire.
Bar/Tabac – which is also a pizzeria on Friday and Saturday evenings.
Boulangerie – open mornings
Post Office – open in the mornings.
- The Monts d’Arrée with its many splendid walking, cycling and horse trekking route is minutes away on foot.
- A short drive from the market town of Huelgoat with its regular Thursday market.
- The fishing lake at Brennilis is a pleasant destination for one of the many walks available.
- Roc Trevezel is the highest peak, at 364m62 and can be reached on foot.
- Pleyber-Christ is a 15 minute drive away. There is a large supermarket, banks, a chocolatier and a swimming pool. Markets 1st and 3rd Friday of the month.
- The maritime town of Morlaix is a 30 minute drive north. Market day Saturdays.
- Saint-Thégonnec is a listed enclos-paroissial, and is 20 minutes drive away.